Wednesday 18 October 2017

31 Art Journals No: 14


Welcome to today's Art Journal which I call my Healing Journal and is part of the 31 Art Journals Series.

This as with all my Art Journals are always fun to create, and each one has its own purpose as a journal.  For this one I wanted a fabric and paper journal.  The signatures inside are paper, and contain a mixed size which then impacts on the message on each page


The front page has modeling past over a stencil and it gives a great texture once it was all painted.  I put a tassel border on the edge of the journal and I really like the way the journal feels in my hands.


This Art Journal is about sharing truths and being clear about what is important.  When you write these things down it helps to reinforce the message.


Some pages are waiting for their final message, or layer and that is the great thing that you can still dip into the art journal and say what is on your mind.


Check out the video below to get a closer look at the Healing Art Journal


Stay blessed and be a blessing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...