Friday 29 September 2017

31 Days of Art Journals - sneak peak....

I thought I would give you a sneak peak to 31 Days of Art Journals.  I will be sharing with you some of the Journals that I have made and give you a look through them, to inspire and encourage you to spend time making, playing and bringing life to your own.


From the 1st October to the 31 I would love to have you on this journey with me,  and I hope that it inspires you to look at different materials in a unique way and see how you can incorporate them in your creative journey.

Journals come in all shapes and sizes

The journals that will be sharing come in all shapes and sizes.  

I will also share some video hints and tips about working in your journal and will give you some ideas to play with in each journal that I share with you.

Come back on Sunday 1st October to see the very first journal I will share with you and stick around for the rest of the month to see the variety and get a closer look at some of the journals.

Leather beaded journal

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...