Tuesday 29 October 2013

Tutorial Tuesday - Phone Directories Journal

Tutorial Tuesday

Directories Journal

In today's Tutorial Tuesday I have made a set of 3 journals from phone directories.  These are A5 in size and I began by gluing a selection of pages together because they were so thin.

I covered the selection of pages with either gesso or pattered paper. 

On the front cover I used patterned tissue paper and on the two lower ones I used fabric.
 I made some tags out of the scrap paper and applied some stamps and crochet edging 

 I typed out some encouraging words on card and highlighted specific ones....creativity

For me these books are for you to just let go and play with whatever supplies you have.  These books can look and contain whatever material that you want, you just have to let your creativity loose as there is no right or wrong way, just your way!

I would love to see what you do....until next week 

1 comment :

  1. Hi Amanda .. a novel way to create a lovely book to store precious items - what a fun project ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...