Tuesday 22 October 2013

Comfort - Memories of home

Memories of Home - Comfort

Welcome to Memories of Home, if you would like to find out more information about the series, Click here

Being in a supportive environment is important to our growth as individuals, not everyone has had that opportunity and as adults we try and create an environment that will nurture and bless our children and indeed ourselves.

I brought a back support cushion recently and its filled with a memory type filling that makes it really soft yet firm. Whatever seat you sit in if you have this behind you it immediately makes the chair comfortable cause it is giving your back the correct support. 

In thinking about home comforts it is those things when you go away you miss, and you try and substitute. Whenever I go away I always make sure I have a shawl, I invariably get cold on the return journey back to the UK and the shawl not only warms me up but it adds to my comfort. 

What do you think about when you consider comfort and how it impacts on your well being.

I would love to hear what you have put in place in your own home environment that allows you to be comfortable.  I hope you continue to join me on my journey over the weeks, as I share my mixed media houses and look back to the memories of home. I look forward to hearing about some some of your own memories.   Blessings and peace to you!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...