Saturday 6 February 2016

29 Faces for February 2016 - Week 1 Round up


29 faces

I thought that I would share some of the faces that I have been doing for the challenge 29 Faces hosted by Ayala Art.  I have found it a great way to get back into creating faces, and I am making the most of supplies that had been neglected for one reason or another.  I am showing them each day on my Art Blog, and then doing a round up here for the week.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
It is still not too late to take part, you might surprise yourself, by the end of the month it is great to see the progress that you can make, or the fun in just creating, or using your supplies.  I have used it so that I can make the most of some neglected supplies, try new techniques, which enables you to have a rich experience, alongside seeing the amazing work of others who are taking part as well.

You can check back here next week for the roundup or see each day on my Art Blog and hopefully be inspired to start creating and getting out those supplies!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...