Friday 25 October 2013

Gratitude's and Celebrations - Week 16 - Choices

Gratitude's and Celebrations - Choices

Keeping in line with last weeks page on, understanding that we are able to choose how to respond to certain situations.
I have to continue to remind myself that my art journals are also places that I can spend time in to play, or celebrate as well as to work through anything that might be troubling me, I don't always have to have a 'set in stone idea' of what I am going to do.  My page today reminds me that it is quite easy to lock our creativity away in a cage and just look at it, feeling scared to make a decision... 
But we can work through our doubts and insecurities, which we may feel at the back of our minds, and keep going, using our wisdom and choosing to soar!  I am grateful that I have the ability to choose to follow the dreams of my heart!
As this week draws to a close can you think of some of the difficult choices you had to make this week and they turned out.  Do leave a comment and have a blessed weekend!

If you want to see how I made the journal (click here)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...